My second secret message..
Ok, just a quick intro here about my secret dairy... I know how most people go online just to read other people's blog for hours then there're also people who enjoy writing (they must have great talent!) about their life to entertain blog readers. Well, sad to say... given the fact that I nearly failed during the only time I attempted writing stories for composition in exams during the good old primary school days, so I'm no good story teller. Nor am I a good writer. I'm just a good secret diary writer. ;-) A secret diary writer writes like how she's writing to a diary. She writes about her daily life. She writes about her feelings, opinion, experience etc etc... So it's basically quite boring stuff so you better click away from this webpage now.. heheheheh. Told you this is an intro. And very often an intro is nothing more than lines of ramblings. The gist is always saved for the last. haha.
Roommate, I'm talking crap (crab).
-Crab
Roommate, I'm talking crap (crab).
-Crab

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home