Today saw me geting 10x cleaner. :)
First, I sent my Garfield for a bath. It's really not easy to get rid of those black dirty stain given the fact that our kitchen is always so messy. But then at least can get rid of the smell la. Then, later I became the Maria and washed the toilet. And later on I hand washed my clothes. Hoo... really tiring. No wonder by afternoon I'm all tired and no mood to study liao.
This afternoon did a steamed fish (at first wanted to do a ginger and honey sauce but then ginger finished already), tofu with oyster mushroom and a vege soup. I used to not put any seasoning like salt sugar pepper into my cooking... at least when I'm cooking with just water. (healthy) But then today I tried to add in a small pinch of sugar into my osyter sauce and it became like very pro and very nice. hahah... small changes, big difference. I like the tofu with osyter mushroom so much that I cooked it again for dinner - since that kind of mushroom can't keep too long one. Or at least I haven found out yet how to keep it so that it'll last.
Trying to listen to MyFM online today but couldn't get it to work... at last resort to just 988. Just as nice I guess. :-)
Yo! Cham lo... I'm feeling very nausea today... Must be the computer. Everytime use too long will get those nausea feeling.. Low BP? Too much radiation? Think I need some radiation absorber in my room.. cactus maybe. :)
First, I sent my Garfield for a bath. It's really not easy to get rid of those black dirty stain given the fact that our kitchen is always so messy. But then at least can get rid of the smell la. Then, later I became the Maria and washed the toilet. And later on I hand washed my clothes. Hoo... really tiring. No wonder by afternoon I'm all tired and no mood to study liao.
This afternoon did a steamed fish (at first wanted to do a ginger and honey sauce but then ginger finished already), tofu with oyster mushroom and a vege soup. I used to not put any seasoning like salt sugar pepper into my cooking... at least when I'm cooking with just water. (healthy) But then today I tried to add in a small pinch of sugar into my osyter sauce and it became like very pro and very nice. hahah... small changes, big difference. I like the tofu with osyter mushroom so much that I cooked it again for dinner - since that kind of mushroom can't keep too long one. Or at least I haven found out yet how to keep it so that it'll last.
Trying to listen to MyFM online today but couldn't get it to work... at last resort to just 988. Just as nice I guess. :-)
Yo! Cham lo... I'm feeling very nausea today... Must be the computer. Everytime use too long will get those nausea feeling.. Low BP? Too much radiation? Think I need some radiation absorber in my room.. cactus maybe. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home