Name:

Born in beautiful June, grew up in beautiful Ipoh, would specially cook up a breakfast to complete a beautiful morning. :)

Monday, December 19, 2005

Hectic hectic hectic

This morning after a very blurring anti arrythmic drug lecture, I proceeded to the computer lab to print out the materials I researched for this afternoon's PBL (problem based learning) session. I had to switch 2 computers and ran to the collecting room 3 times for me to finally get my print copy... Should have got a printer for myself so that can print directly at my room... but it's too crowded. My room is already so small and I don't like the sight of so many wires hanging around... especially with someone who's so clumsy and always trip on things. haha.

this week's PBL is on something we've learned before - infective endocarditis - we already had a lecture on it so it's like revising only... nothing too interesting.

Then after PBL, i attended the MedSoc (mad sot) AGM. Some very racist thing happened. Dowan to go into great details just incase some racists are spying on my secret diary (hehe!)... But the outcome was a good one - we won! :) Very interesting.

Next, I went for a full dress reharsal for the coming Christmas Nite's dance. I'm dancing in the tambourine dance... The weird thing is I'm the only non-Christian inside there. The others are all christians (x'mas celebration ma...) It's not so much of a matter. The thing is I love dancing. :) I really love dancing. Dancing makes me alive again.

The reharsal didn't start on time... people were late.. so it ended up quite late. And I promised my sis to go pasar malam. Plus the sky was like very dark and was going to rain... so we spent split second to decide to go to Mid Valley instead. hehe... plus I was so extremely hungry that I wanted to treat myself to some good food. Haha.

We went to esquire kitchen. I ordered a 'red burning pork mee' (hong sau zhu rou mian) since my body needed loads of iron... hehe... It was very nice and tasty.. Oh I so long didn't eat pork liao! Yummy yummy.

Time was short. So we just went for a quick shop-through and din see anything too fantastic to make me shell out my money. Haha... So we went to Carrefourre. I couldn't believe I just loaded stock last Friday and now I'm buying stock again!!! Ok, this time most of what I bought was dry stuff la like biscuits (very cheap!), raisins (I switched to Ligo liao coz same price with SunMaid), canned tuna.

Oh yeah I also bought a dried lily thing - for steaming fish one. My housemate said very nice one if put together with mushroom. So i'm trying lo. :)

I think this blog can turn into a cooking blog. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home