Yoohoo! Merry X'mas... hehe an early one la! The dance went well - I actually did make a mistake in the beginning - but then it brought smile to my face as I think I was very funny simply swaying the tambourine coz I lost track already - so in a way it made me smile la. Sometimes it's very hard to force a smile on your face especially when you're so nervous. But I did enjoy the dance. Enjoy the make-up and hair-do process (which girl didn't?). Thanks Wui Ping for the make-up. :) She's really a pro and one day I must learn from her. Hehe.
Later when the thing all finished we took photos around the x'mas tree and decoration... All went crazy already until I didn't get to eat the turkey!!! Ohh...
Going back tomorrow - so happy!!!
Oh yeah I'm falling in love with chicken little. :)
Later when the thing all finished we took photos around the x'mas tree and decoration... All went crazy already until I didn't get to eat the turkey!!! Ohh...
Going back tomorrow - so happy!!!
Oh yeah I'm falling in love with chicken little. :)

1 Comments:
Hehe...why you like chicken little? Ruby also little....
Post a Comment
<< Home