Name:

Born in beautiful June, grew up in beautiful Ipoh, would specially cook up a breakfast to complete a beautiful morning. :)

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy 2006!!!

So long didn't write an entry to my secret diary liao... The reason being is bla bla bla plus bla bla bla plus this this this and that that that... hehe.

Actually no specific reason la. Earlier on I was having X'mas holidays at my hometown Ipoh so was occupied with so many wonderful food and endless tv's and not to forget commitment to family also la. And when I came back here to PJ the Internet connection was like on and off and even went down for 4 days straight till just now. Hmm... just when I thought I found a good Internet service... Haih... A bit dissapointed but I'll see how it behave in the near future... But their support has been better than average - mainly because they're quite a small company with relatively small customer base. I called them at 4 pm and the technician came right to my door step n fixed the thing (apparently it was my mistake for making changes to the setting... hehe!).

On the forth last day of 2005 I rebonded my hair at Kinta City. And this was not the end of the story. The most funny part of it was that I somehow only brought dunno how much money (I din really count) and I thought I could get cash out of the ATM machine. But then the forgetful me forgot that the card was with my dad so it turned out that I couldn't get any cash out. And I tried once with my Visa Electron debit card- but I couldn't recall the pin number as I didn't intend to use it as ATM card!!(it's meant for online purchases)

So coming out of the ATM machine room without getting any cash, I walked to the salon and asked them how much is the rebonding. "We got RM 250 and Rm 185...." Without waiting them to finish off I asked "What about student price?" "It's RM 155 but your roots will not be as nice...." I dig my purse and counted the cash I had... and even went inside the coin pocket... "Oppss... I only have RM 154 wo... still owe RM1...can do ah?" (my friend said i should hv said i got RM 150) The receptionist was like "huh then u got money to go back home?" I very dumbly replied "yeah dun worry somebody is picking me up". Then she said "then you ma do lo". Aiyo... I should have said 'no I'm so cham no money to go home... So let me do it for RM 150!' Haha... Their advertisment said RM 155 de rebonding comes with free treatment. I dare not ask about the free treatment coz I'm already paying RM1 less but then I think they did apply treatment la coz when they washed my hair that time took quite a long time till I wanna sleep liao.

After the rebonding I had no money left. Not even a dollar! Cham le... No money to shop and I still have 2 hours to spend at jusco!!! So I went back to the ATM machine and decided to try my luck again with the debit card. I tried entering different combination... and on my 3rd try guess what?! My card was eaten! That was the first time I met something like this. So I thought when my card is stuck inside the next person can't use... so I was like looking inside the hole and try to dig out my card... haha... I only knew my card is completely 'swallowed' by the machine when the next person I observed was able to insert their card inside.

So I spent the next few hours hanging out at MPH... There even got comfortable chair for me to sit down and read. Some of the recipe books were very nice. :)

Rebonded hair means... no need to comb hair... no need to tie hair every morning to class... no need to worry about hair going messy when the wind blows while you are crossing the road etc etc... it's so easy to manage and I simply can't imagine living without rebonded hair. But curled hair is nice also. A coursemate of mine did digital perm recently and the result was great. She looks so cute in the new hair style. :)

During X'mas nite my whole family drove up to Sg Petani to attend my cousin's wedding. Somehow attending weddings makes me want to be in love very much... Hehe... it's a miracle that two persons from different backgrounds comes together and decided to have each other as their witness of life... to share every bit of their past present and future with... to trust each other completely... to be each's supporter no matter what happens... to have someone who think you're always the best... hehe... Yeah, love itself is a miracle! :)

And... hehe... of me getting A in my last sem was a miracle too.. hehe.. Given that I travel back to Ipoh nearly every other week and NEVER study in my home town... Given that I have now forgotten most of the worms I learned last sem... given that I didn't do the DPHS and stats questions at all in Paper 1 & 2... haha.. Somehow I got an A. Unbelievable. Lucky lucky lucky lucky me!

CNY coming soon!!! And what it means to me now is time to get some new year clothes! On the last day of 2005 I went to KLCC with my sis and I think Isetan is a very nice place to shop. Lots of discount items there on branded clothes like MNG etc... I ended up with two clothes at RM15 each. It's a steal! :) Think I've to wear more sleeveless to save money coz they seem to be so much cheaper (n nicer!). Haha.

Yeah! This year September I'm going to Bangkok le! It's going to be a 'self-service' trip with my coursemates. We booked free AirAsia tickets to bangkok and Chiang Mai... Since the trip is still a long way to come so we didn't have any serious dicussion yet about what we gonna do during our trip. But since we got coursemates been there before and therefore no worries about getting recommendations on guest house and food la. Really looking forward to it!

This week is a bit free... Since Monday was a holiday so we missed a session of ward round. So it ended up we don't have any ward rounds for this week so this leaves me pretty free most of the time this week. Just lecture from 8 to 10 and a practical this afternoon.

I'm always the first one to wake up in my house. And I'm always the one who boils water and on the lights and all that morning stuff... But on the first day of 2006 class, which was Tuesday, my roommate and I both missed our alarm clock and woke up at 7.30 when we have class on 8! We actually woke up late at the same time, jumped down the bed and did everything as quick as we can... Haha... And given that I slept at 10 the nite before I thought I've had enough sleep (nearly 10 hrs le!) but then during lecture I still can't help 'nodding my head to everything the lecturer says'. Haha..

And when I stood up and walked to the library after the 2 hr non stop lecture, I felt a sudden sustained pain in my toe joints... it's a weird feeling when you're trying to talk like u're so ok and happily to your friends while feeling so pain down there and wondering whether you'll somehow collapse half way... haha... and I was actually wondering whether it was an embolism from a thrombus somewhere in my body coz I somehow have the feeling that I may be having rheumatic heart disease... And I suspect that I have congestive heart coz I once had an experice of coughing up frothy sputum tinged with blood which now I learn is suggestive of a pulmonary edema that may result from chronic congetive heart... am I thinking too much?

They call it the medical student syndrome who tend to over-applying everything they study on their own body.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time please tell me your passwords...I will help you to remember...hehe...I also have that syndrome, it's called pharmacy student syndrome !!!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Secret Agent said...

I'll help you remember your password too! Hehe!

Happy Chinese New Year!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home