Name:

Born in beautiful June, grew up in beautiful Ipoh, would specially cook up a breakfast to complete a beautiful morning. :)

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I'm one year wiser la!

After half a year... and after some naggings from my 'i hate u' friend, i finally decided to revive my little blog. I do have some fans, don't I? ;-) hehe. xiao lang.

Was busy going through past year questions and saw this little quote. -->

"the true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good" - Samuel Johnson

Hmm... I believe that everyone that I meet can definitely do me something good - each in their very own unique way. Everything in this earth is a teacher. And only when the student is ready, the teacher will be there! So fellow teachers, I'm ready. I'm an eager student who wants to learn all about life. THis is a never ending quest definitely but a little bit of progress makes a difference. Let's embrace life! ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not "i-hate-you", i'm "your-super-cute" friend, hahahaha

Waiting for your treat in Ipoh :P

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home