Cooking fun. :)

One of the most attractive part about living outside instead of hostel is --> I can cook on my own! And what I did for tonight's dinner. Haiyo paiseh... see people post their food de picture like very nice and easy. Opps... the salmon 'pecah' when i clumsily transfer it to the plate! Haiyo. Also the mashed potatoes - I forgot to put yugurt!! If not it should appear more creamy and nice. :)
But all in all, I like how the mashed potatoes turned out to be.. Quite easy to do. Just boil the potatoes till soft, then mashed it with spoon. Then, add scrambled eggs to it, add salt,carrots,corns... and last but not least a secret ingrediant ..----> raisins! (lotsa them!) Hmm... next time can do for dana already.
I bought purple cabbage today. Didn't know it was so hard and definitely not easy to cook.
Today I went to the Origins counter in MetroJaya Mid Valley. The sales girl quite nice. She pointed out I got que bain! :( Their products are so natural
(facial cleanser made out of mango, papaya and another fruit I forgot liao) and I think I'll probably try one of theirs real soon. Wait la. My sister just got an invitation to a warehouse sales which include Origins as well - eyeing for some slashed price!
ANd here's a picture of the fried rice I did few days ago. Very nice and green le! I like how the brocolli gives crunchiness to the friend rice. Also the carrot which my roommate says I'm now so skilled at cubing it. :) Hmm... That was a real satisfying lunch. My housemate(lee shia ah ma) says 'wa cooking berkuat kuat o!' hahaha. That afternoon I didn't take any junk stuff le. It pays to eat something cooked with oil during lunch time. Ok now I know the secret liao. ;-)
bla bla bla.

2 Comments:
Why you never cook this for me before? I want the mashed potatoes....
Yeah...warehouse, here I come....wakakakka
You must cook for me when I'm back in IPOH!!!!!
And your " da bian " cake ,hahahaha!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home