Name:

Born in beautiful June, grew up in beautiful Ipoh, would specially cook up a breakfast to complete a beautiful morning. :)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006


The Estee Lauder ware house invites are finally here! See...

Something very strange today happened! While walking in Mid Valley, someone beside me called me and said my spec looks very nice and asked where I got it. :) Hehe. Then we started talking talking... She's from Klang but fly to Taiwan oftenly. She said she's in the business field, doing Artistry. (amway's cosmetics) She mentioned about the hot spring in Perak which I wanted to go so much! And her sis's name is the same as mine. And we basically talk for like 15 mins standing in the middle of the 'road'! It's strange when two strangers can talk so much. But heh, I know what she's up to.. I mean she's in business. And towards the end she tells me friends are important bla bla bla every friend is an opportunity. Haiyo...

Here's some pictures of the stuff I cooked up earlier.

Firstly is a sweet and sour kerapu fish. :) The sauce is easy and nice - just ketchup and cilli. but the fish a bit koyak - so have to cover it with lotsa sauce. And see the 'essence' at the side there - hehe - that's the crunchy part.










And here's the salad! Wow... isn't it tantalizing.. hehe. Purple cabbage as the base (steamed), add green apple, tomatoes, cashew nuts, raisins and lastly pour on yogurt and some honey. :) Very nice and full (surprisingly!) Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home