Name:

Born in beautiful June, grew up in beautiful Ipoh, would specially cook up a breakfast to complete a beautiful morning. :)

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

What a study week!

My usual study weeks weren't anywhere like this time's! And who says you can't have fun during study week!? Well but you've to bear the consequences of throwing your whole exam into the drain la... hehe. scared scared but hey this is the last sem already ma... yo a bit lazy la! I just want to jump straight to my 2 month precious holidays now. let's skip the exam part. hehe.

So, let's see what kind of FUN things I did during this study week... haha

Firstly I went back to my home town and later went up north to Sungai Petani for my grandma's birthday. In her eighties, my grandma has been having Parkinson's for the past 3 years or so. This time, after being equiped and educated on Parkinson's (well, not much actually), I started to notice the rigidity, bradykinesia and pill-rolling tremor that she presents with. :)

On our way back to Ipoh, we stopped by a restaurant (bee gaik) in Ipoh Garden to have our lunch. I saw this very interesting looking meal in the menu --> Black Pepper Ostrich Rice. Ostrich!? Out of curiosiry I ordered it to see how it tastes like. Can't really see the difference. But taste wise I don't think there's much difference also from chicken meat. Hmm... but don't believe me la coz I always think that my taste buds a bit cacat one... I always can't tell the taste - when people say this thing got this taste I only realize. Ermm... CNS... which part of brain is that that controls taste comprehension ah... forgot liao... or did I ever learn?

And, secondly, my sister came up to KL with me after the birthday gathering. And yesterday we spent the whole night in MidValley... Went to see the Kose promotion coz I heard their seikissei is not bad. And there's a make-over plus hair do plus photo session for jus RM 20. Very spontaneously I decided to go for it last minute coz initially only my sis wanted to do and I insisted dowan coz very mafan and so late at nite already make-up for what! Haiyo... talk about undecisiveness! I like how the photo came out as... ;-) And here's a photo of me and my sis with the make-up still on.
And me with my Kose family. (huh? hehe)



Before this we went to Pizza Hut (again huh?!) - juz in time for the 3-6pm special combo set. We went in at 5.55pm. (really rushing htere), then sat down, take menu, and decided in 5 seconds what we wanted. So we began to wave our hands to call for waiter... wave and wave. wave and wave. After 5 minutes of waving our hands somebody came by. And she said now is 6pm already and said the offer is over. Hey I came in purposely just to eat the money-saving-very-fulling combo set! So I told her I'll just go another place to eat if you don't le t me order that - after all, we came in before 6pm and nobody wants to come and take order! Then later she went to speak with her supervisor and fianlly we get to order what we wanted. And deng deng deng deng... here's my salad. I love their salad. Especially the red kidney beans. The beans. I'll take a lot of those beans, and skip on cucumbers. Very fulling. Comes with soup and bread stix. We also ordered a Calzone - very nice!! I like the crunchy bread skin. hehe ;-) You'll know only if you go and eat it yourself.


Oh yeah I was talking about my study week just now... I cook up this herbal soup for eye sight yesterday. Coz everytime I study on full gear I'll have tired eyes at the end of the day. Hopefully this will work to relieve the eye tiredness. It's just a prepacked chinese herbs I bought from Yin Onn.

Just now I spent a whole hour in the kitchen, frying and boiling... deng deng deng deng... >>>>> Sweety Orangy Fish Chop! wahaha. What a name! I like to decorate what I eat... filling up the plate with colorful veges and whatever I have. haha. Somehow visually I'll be more satisfied. Then won't simply eat junk stuff in the afternoon while waiting for dinner time to come (See i told you i really look forward to eating...) It tastes really good.


My dog Ruby's 'birthday' is coming up tomorrow - 2nd August. haha. We simply fix a date for him. And here's the snack we bought for him. hopefully he'll like it la.. hey dog's food not cheap eh.. but my dog don't usually fancy this kind of stuff - maybe he's used to eating our left-overs so much that he thinks that's good stuff. hehe.

5 Comments:

Blogger Min said...

I did help you with that Sweety Orangy Fish Chop, why didnt you mention about it? Haha...your make up looked weird la, made your face looks longer. Tomorrow will be ruby's bday! Wow wow...

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! The Fish Chop looks nice!

Hey i'm making oreo cheese cake today, muahahahaha!!!!!!

10:45 AM  
Blogger June said...

wa two min's leaving comments on my this post!!

4 min: yala yala. u helped to squeeze the orange juice, cut the tomatoes in a way that the juice won't burst out, scratched the chicken meat out, took the eggs for me... and what else hah? where got weird! what about your bread face! hahahahahah.

3 min: hehe wei you now at ipoh ah? i wan to chat with you online!! always do cake - put on your blog la with the recipe also ya! :)

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm in Ipoh now, hehe

My cheese cake turns out to be a bit weird... haha i think it's because of the oven in my house.. kekeke :P

http://www.euphocafe.com

This website is not bad, and there's also an english version of it, check it out!!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Secret Agent said...

The dishes look good! I'm expecting you to cook for me when I visit you next time! :P

BTW, I've tagged you, check my blog for more info xD

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home