Name:

Born in beautiful June, grew up in beautiful Ipoh, would specially cook up a breakfast to complete a beautiful morning. :)

Sunday, July 23, 2006

New Pizza Hut Cheesy Bites!

Pizza Hut's latest Cheesy Bit here we come! :) In view of the coming end of year 2 'long' break (2 months only la), we decided to bring forward our birthday celebration for 3 of our housemates - ever young fairladyAh Mak (Serena), charming girl Eddie and pretty gal Wee Fang. So before this several suggestions were made like Secret Recipe la, Kim Gary la etc but finally we settled down with Pizza Hut as it's the only place conducive enough for this kind of function - we wanted to be able to eat together and have fun! :)

We secretly bought a cappucino cake first to add on to the already very tantalizing cheesy bites. And the manager there was kind enough to belanja us with 3 chocolate ice cream - free of charge! We put ice cream on the cake - so we get ice cream cake. ;-) hehehe. then we put ice cream on the bread stick - so we get ice cream bread. haha.
Wow... can you see the cheese coming out from the side... ;-) It was nice. I love the texture and just nice cheese inside. I'm not a big fan of cheese to tell the truth but cheese on pizza is another thing. hehe. Tell you... I never ever been able to swallow a whole piece of cheese on its own before. I still remember when I was young I was fascinated by the packaging of cheese - especially the thin piece of membrane covering it - looks so inviting for me to peel open it. So one day I decided that I couldn't stand the temptation to peel open it - so I went ahead and open it - and put it into my mouth. The next time I know was I hurried to get a cup of water and tried to 'drink down' the yucks-so-smelly-wanna-vomit cheese. I remembered putting back the unfinished cheese into the fridge. ;-)

See, the 8 pretty gals from 'leng lu jia' at the salad bar. :) And beside me below is my super thin and sexy roommate Ivy. :) She's now happily attached to Mr Lobster and I really think she deserves such a good man.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna eat.... :(

2:01 PM  
Blogger June said...

come come come. :)

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time we go and try out the cheezy bites again...you belanja! haha

11:58 PM  
Blogger June said...

Eh daddy got vouchers in his drawer la! hehehehe... bring yippee go.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home