I love eating so I love cooking. :)
A run down of some stuff I ate for the past week...
Firstly this is a product of slow cooker - I call it the 'Five Grain Sweet Potatoes and Xue Er Soup'... but it turned out to be more on the porridge side. I don't have the ice sugar - if not it would hv tasted better. Hmm... I ate this with my sis before she went back to Ipoh.
When I bought squids last weekend from Carrefour, I got absolutely no idea what I was going to do with it. I just saw my housemate cooking it and I thought it was fun to try new stuff eh. ;-) Ah ma Lee Shia taught me to cook it with dark soya sauce and soya sauce. I just threw in my last piece of yee mian. And added an egg at the end of it. Nice nice nice! :) I like how the squids 'secrete' water when cooking - so that you can easily blend in any sauce/seasoning to make the 'kuah'.
My Wholemeal Tomatoes Egg Burger! from McQueen. ;-) I suspect the egg isn't thoroughly cooked. hehe but I ate it anyway. See I have been consistently eating egg everyday - coz exam's coming and I want my brain to be in the fittest position as possible! Haha.
Egg with biscottie! :) See the egg - the yolk will burst out when you bite on it. I love this kind of egg. Just boil the water, add in some cuka, then crack the egg inside. The egg white will adhere because of the cuka. It's ncie to look and eat. :)
Home-made italian dish! :) hehe. This one is a product of me, ley siang aunty and juni eyat! We literally turned 6 fresh ripe tomatoes into this mouth-watering dish. It wasn't perfect coz it wasn't as pekat as we want but I tell you it tastes really really nice. Better than those from canned ones. I think next time I'll make sure I keep a bucketload of tomatoes inside the fridge. It's so easily to cook and versatile and somemore so healthy. Can you spot our secret ingrediant inside - it's our home-kept secret for upgrading our dish from grade A to grade A ++! Hah...it's the herbs! ;-)
Firstly this is a product of slow cooker - I call it the 'Five Grain Sweet Potatoes and Xue Er Soup'... but it turned out to be more on the porridge side. I don't have the ice sugar - if not it would hv tasted better. Hmm... I ate this with my sis before she went back to Ipoh.
When I bought squids last weekend from Carrefour, I got absolutely no idea what I was going to do with it. I just saw my housemate cooking it and I thought it was fun to try new stuff eh. ;-) Ah ma Lee Shia taught me to cook it with dark soya sauce and soya sauce. I just threw in my last piece of yee mian. And added an egg at the end of it. Nice nice nice! :) I like how the squids 'secrete' water when cooking - so that you can easily blend in any sauce/seasoning to make the 'kuah'.
My Wholemeal Tomatoes Egg Burger! from McQueen. ;-) I suspect the egg isn't thoroughly cooked. hehe but I ate it anyway. See I have been consistently eating egg everyday - coz exam's coming and I want my brain to be in the fittest position as possible! Haha.
Egg with biscottie! :) See the egg - the yolk will burst out when you bite on it. I love this kind of egg. Just boil the water, add in some cuka, then crack the egg inside. The egg white will adhere because of the cuka. It's ncie to look and eat. :)
Home-made italian dish! :) hehe. This one is a product of me, ley siang aunty and juni eyat! We literally turned 6 fresh ripe tomatoes into this mouth-watering dish. It wasn't perfect coz it wasn't as pekat as we want but I tell you it tastes really really nice. Better than those from canned ones. I think next time I'll make sure I keep a bucketload of tomatoes inside the fridge. It's so easily to cook and versatile and somemore so healthy. Can you spot our secret ingrediant inside - it's our home-kept secret for upgrading our dish from grade A to grade A ++! Hah...it's the herbs! ;-)

8 Comments:
Hey your burger is soooo huge!!!! (I think )I'm good in baking but I still can't cook, don't feel comfortable touching all the raw stuff, esp meat and fish hehe :P
hehe tall burger. :) so next time i cook lunch and you bake cake for me as tea ok? hehehe. here no baking tools so can't bake. but steamed cake is just as nice eh.
Steam? Need to use mixer to stir it? Usually you use those ready mix right?
yes steamed carrot cake is my favourite!! we start from scratch also. A bit more time-consuming lo do all by hand. sometimes we borrow from another house the mixer to save time. ;-) wei next time you teach me do cake ok. I want white chocolate cake. hehe.
i don't like white chocolate la, too sweet :P
We can make cheese cake, chocolate cake, marble cake... or cookies or can try to bake bread too :) Your house got oven?
I just tried making Banana Oreo cheese cake last week, and the cake was really nice :D I think baking is easier coz you just follow the steps in the recipe, unlike cooking you really got to master the skill and the 火喉 .
wah banana oreo cake! muz be very nice. send me the recipe. :) well one thing is baking to me is kinda messy... playing with flour etc. cooking is an art... haha. no definite recipe. you put whatever flavor you like. :) versatile and mainly up to you. hehe. wei i have never successfully made bread before - anything to do with yeast i sure fail one... u must teach me o. hehe.
Nice pics woh...hehe...I'm hungry now.
Next time, we can open a coffee house, you cook, I sell coffee...
Yalo...a coffee house in the middle of the mountain sounds nice. hehe ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home