Name:

Born in beautiful June, grew up in beautiful Ipoh, would specially cook up a breakfast to complete a beautiful morning. :)

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Weird things! :)

~~~~
I got tagged! ;-) Hmm... A good time for me to drop some life into this long-abandoned blog. Not that I want to but internet access in Klang is really like non-existant. Never mind, I'm leaving in August. hehe.
~~~~

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read you blog!

1. I can finish a rm9.90 tin of Jacob's biscuit in 3 days by my own!
2. I had a way to get Amazon.com to send me books for free all the way from the USA!
3. I never had a real guy friend till I entered a co-ed school during form 6! (and this explains a lot of things huh.. hehe)
4. I own an internet business during my secondary school days.
5. I actually wrote and keep a list of 50 things I wanted to do before I die.
6. My lecturer calls me your majesty. ;-)

TAGGED
1. sze min
2. san min
3. delina
4. yeoh
5. chin yee
6. Aileen

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, miss.... i drop by your blog like... once in N-months... macam ni pun u nak tag me?? aduh....

by the way, what kinda internet business u owned oh??
and how do u get Amazon to delivery free??

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home